Image hosted by Photobucket.com

About Moiself

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just a simple person whose been married for the past 2 years. Loves to be with her love ones. Haiz I am still in my 1st job u know heheheh berapa nya taat kan aku ? Padahal orang taknak kot hehe.Hmmmmmm my bloggie is exclusively for the view of my close ones and fellow bloggers bukan nak suruh sesapa pi discuss whateva thingy ku type in here tau. Whateva I type in here are all my feelings and thoughts for the day. Tidak ada kena mengena dengan yang hidup ataupun yang mati. Amin hehe

Talk to Moi



Name
Email
URI
Msg

Moi Frens

SuE Eisha Diah Izah Hajira Frina Nuries Nura Ida Haizah Riziana Muliati Emas Thamrin Syana Lizanoor Aysha Lina Syazah Evayanti Sweetgal_Sg Khalindah Trina Fahmezah Mamafai Aries TeaTea

Moi Past

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
December 2006
October 2007

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina.
Thanks to StockStash Photos & Adobe Illustration Cs.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Feeling really tired rite now. Have not been having good night sleep this week except yesterday whereby I concussed while waiting for hubby to get back from work. Maybe its due to stress, work appraisal or simply happiness that cause me not to sleep. Believe it or not, I cannot sleep when I am too tired also .

Ok this week was a fruitful and happy one. I must always remember this week as one of the best time of my my life. And why was it.

Monday : Feeling a bit down and lonely. Hubby has went back to camp for reservist . Will not be back . Kak Nora call and inform that a potential buyer is coming over at 7pm. What the heck I cannot make it on time lar... I finish at 7pm what.... Kak Nora also informed the othe rparty agent but than necessary arrangement was made and they came over at 9+. So many of them till I donno whose the actual buyer. Seems very interested knock sini knock sana. And than they went off and me n mum had dinner. I changed to my baju tido already and while eating Kak Nora called and say not the father wanna come over, Isk da kul 10pm tau tak senonoh siakkk .... sakit kepala aku . Anyway we let them come and lets just wait for the feedback.

Tuesday : While at work in the morning, Kak Nora called and say that the buyer wanted the house. But hmmm pricing wise theres always problem. Nowadays tak kira bangsa semua pun nak below valuation. Yeh did give in a bit as we do no want to waste any more time in waiting for the next buyer etc. And the buyer is OK. So of cos I am OK too. Alhamdulillah my family prayers were answered. One burden less :o). Nora will be coming over on Thurs to let mum sign the necessary documents.


Wednesday : More n more work piling but yeah life goes on so mesti relax. Nit is already on her one mth leave hence my lunch kaki group is left with ZK n BY. Part ni lemau sak. My old pal cum buddy came back to office for the performance appraisal withSP. Hence today very happy. We chatted and than she has to clear her mails. I was also doing my appraisal. Alhamdulillah last year appraisal was much better than the previous . Me n Sue wanter to have a private lunch to catch up on each others stories and also abt others hehehe but than some other colleagues ended up joining us. Hence 5 of us at together. Chatted abt work etc and laugh here and there and than its time to say goodbye. Hmmmm happy times end up fast. Always

Thursday : I was on leave as hubby has just finished his reservist. Actually nak step spend time together la and also Kak Nora is coming over. Woke up early and waited for Kak Nora . And than Cik ALip called and said that part of his katil starts to fall apart hehe. Meaning mcm nak roboh la kan. So kesian so end up we accompany him to purchase a new bed at furniture mall. Sambil2 tengok things for new house . And than we walked to Hajah Maimunah to get some lunch home. All in all we bought nearly 10 lauks. Isk isk makan sakan seh sampai kenyang giler ..... After asar we went to Sembawang shopping Ctr as Cik Alip wanted to get his PS2. After that we went to Giant to get some groceries and some new things for Cik Alip as he has just shifted to my cousin's place at AMK. Went back there and cooked pasta for them . Actually wanted to go home but end up watching Dimensi 4 . Hmmm nice story tapi tak seram ahh .... Why must people santau ni semua eh. Jahat kan .... Than off I went home with dear hubby.

Friday : Cant really remember what happen but as normal work and than went home and laze in front of the TV and did the laundry.

Saturday : Actually I am not working but as I am covering some of Nit's work, I gotta come back to co-ordinate her organisers meeting. Lucky i do not need to present as SP wanted to do so. So went back at 1PM. Get things down, change the ppt and than got some finger foods for them and actually wanted to meet Ah Boon in the evening. Was smsing with her but than no reply . A bit irritated but guess she was doing her facial. Finally an sms came in, she simply say just finished facial, meet up another day ok . I was irritated as she had promised to meet so I say thank you for making me change my plan. Good best fren huh. Went to cousin's palce to buy food for Cik Alip n myself. We ate and chit chatted and than watch TV etc. Finally Kak Nana came home and than she asked me to accompany her to Courts as she wanted to get a DVD player. Met mum at central and we went on looking at the stuffs as Courts. See no buy hehehe....
Walked ard and got some food from Ramen Ten. Met hubby as he has finished work and we went home. I got 1 DVD and 1 VCD to add to out collection. The Island and White Chicks. I love that story hehehe.

Sunday : Had appointment with the Interior Designer, Richie at 5PM. Paknga is also meeting there to pass the senoman money. I woke up at 9+ and continue watching The Island hehehe. Leh mcm tu pepagi. Mum ask me to have my breakfast as she had bought Nasi Lemak for me. Bagus ah ehh heheehhehe ..... Ate, watch TV and chattered with Mum abt many things. Abt the renovation, the current home, our family etc..... Finally got ready to meet Richie. Hubby went there straight after work . Paknga was there also with Kak Lin and Aisya. Hmmm da macam tour rumah baru. All measurements had been taken. Many changes to be made. Haiyah sakit kepala. After that we went to Compass Point to look up for the cooker hob, hood and oven. Hmmmm peseh lagik... But Richie say cannot buy first must tell him the measurement .

Monday : Was working in the morning. Change email with Sue. Updating on our weekends etc. My bf is sick. Duh daling get well soon yah. I lurp sama you and want to see u soon bebe. Was on PM leave to meet hubby n mum at IMM to start buying some things for the house especially the kitchen sink, tap and bathroom accesories. Uwaaaa cost me so much and than instead of getting other important things, we had already purchased the sofa hehehe. Becos the sales lady was so calm and patient when explaining things to us and the sofa was good and can be custom made and the cover was of good quality which cannot be frayed. Mum and me like to have the habit of kesiankan orang cos penat dia explain so ended up getting the sofa. Uwaaaaaaa da pay 50% lagik lemau seh. Than we ate at Bagus Banquet. Had rosemary chicken with pasta, mama has bihun seafood tomyam, hubby had ban mian. bought rojak n fried wantans. Hmm makan tau jangan tidak kekekeke ..... after that continued shopping at Giant and off we went. took a cab home and there was a massive jam till the eng neo exit as theres an accident. lemau seh lama ah . finally got home and RnR. Penat gilerrr . The shopping list is so long, headache laa. Need to get the lightings and kitchen thingys soon. Renovation will be starting soon. Hmmmm when exactly I donno. Yet to go down to the reno office to make payment Maybe on hubby's next off la Insya Allah

K la been a long entry. Seriously I am so tired. I wish I could take a long leave



Let's Chill Out!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com