|
About Moiself
Talk to Moi
Moi Frens
SuE
Eisha
Diah
Izah
Hajira
Frina
Nuries
Nura
Ida
Haizah
Riziana
Muliati
Emas
Thamrin
Syana
Lizanoor
Aysha
Lina
Syazah
Evayanti
Sweetgal_Sg
Khalindah
Trina
Fahmezah
Mamafai
Aries
TeaTea
Moi Past February 2005
Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Sunday, February 12, 2006 Hmmmm its been nearly a month since my last update. Theres so many things going on in my life. Donno where to start too. From the sales of my current home to getting the keys to the new house, so many plannings to do, my work which is piling as I have a new colleague whose brain is not functioning well haizz. So many ....Lets starts from last Sat.... Thats 4th Feb yeah. I promised to meet my SIL to accompany her for her gynae check up as her hubby just had a leg op. Well i pitied her to be going for the check up with her yr old doter. Met them at ard 10am. Excited cos its the first time I kepo2 wanna see a scanning being done. Hahaha. But than someting sad really happen to my dismay. We waited for like an hour before it was her turn. I was ard so many prego ladies at that time. Ada perot mcm nak meletop . Yg pakai skirt mcm orang tebiat ada... mcm2 la kan ... We went into the gynae's room. Gynae was a lady doc . Nice lady she is. After chit chatting , it was scanning. I entered the area when scanning was abt to start. Saq the yolk sac but wheres the lil embryo ? To our dismay, gynae said that the baby was missing and theres no heart beat . The lil one is dead in my SIL's womb. Haizzz i felt like crying :o(. Lucky its ard 2 mths plus only. Isk isk. Gynae discussed a date for us to come back to have the abortion done. We left soon after with me consoling SIL. Shes strong I must say and her lil doter kept asking", "Asal baby die?"with the hand gesture. Isk she kept on repeating hence I told her, Nurul takle ask ibu mcm ni tau depan semua orang. Orang lain takle tahu". Nanti kat rumah leh tanya ok. She oblige and smiled. Hmm she melts my heart. Good darling she is. We walked to the mrt station and we went our separate ways. I actually wanted to accompany her home but I feel that she sure need to talk things out with her hubby. We smsed and discussed things. I went home directly as I was feeling down . Sunday was busy. Woke up and ironed clothes for my Cik Alip as hes receiving his $5000 cash award for winning the jingle competition from Mediacorp. Hmm saw many deejays and CEO of Mediacorp Radio. Tapi tak kuasa aku nak sengih2 hehehe...... After that had lunch and than mum n mak busu went to Tangs, while the rest of us went to have a drink at Coffee Bean. Yummylicious. Went home at 6pm plus. The whole week at work was a busy busy time. Had meetings on Wed n Thur. I have to liase with caterer and do the ppts etc. Hmmmm too many work to complete, too little time. As for tmw, I will be getting my new house keys. Hmmmm donno what to expect after that . K la chiaooooo
Let's Chill Out!! |