|
About Moiself
Talk to Moi
Moi Frens
SuE
Eisha
Diah
Izah
Hajira
Frina
Nuries
Nura
Ida
Haizah
Riziana
Muliati
Emas
Thamrin
Syana
Lizanoor
Aysha
Lina
Syazah
Evayanti
Sweetgal_Sg
Khalindah
Trina
Fahmezah
Mamafai
Aries
TeaTea
Moi Past February 2005
Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Wednesday, November 09, 2005 So work has started officially for me this week. Hmmm all I can say I am tired. Maybe I am still not used to it yet. Cos been a month since I slacked. But hell yeah, work goes on and yippie I am half way thru. Its Wed today ... Insya Allah next week I will be on "Rajin Mode" already hahaha.Now busy attending to the diaries collection and also some packing and best of all discovered there shortage.. Hmmmm donno what n where goes wrong. Been calculating the orders and what have been sent to us. Kero mata mak hehehe..... I am pestering kedi tu finish his packing for his organisers, Yest I did a few than I decided he shant be lazy . Must do it himself. But I help Nit abit though . Muekekeke sian mami to be la katakan . SP called me in yesterday asking me whether I would want a temp staff for now that buddy is not ard. I ask him abt her replacement and he told me still interviewing, He have an interview this Friday ... 2 External and 1 Internal candidates. Hmmmmmmm its just BA la dey.. not managerial post. He turned down 2 Mly gals before. Kedi told me one gal really impress him but than she says that shes impatient and hates people who likes to ask the same thing over n over again. Gosh the agents here simply loves asking haha. The other one was quiet and she has went to Loans Dept before for one day and did not want the job cos have callings to do mah. She hates interaction. But the best part is hahaha she failed her IQ test and HRD just ask kedi to give her a shot. If she is chosen she gotta retest her IQ test. Yeah my company do have IQ tests before a new staff can join ........ Stoopid but true..... But the good news is, now I know I dont have low IQ seh. If not I wont get the job .. :o) Fida..Fida.... humouring yourself in the morning instead of starting to clear your work. Ok gotta go hehhe..... I have so much in mind but will update laterla.... .
Let's Chill Out!! |