|
About Moiself
Talk to Moi
Moi Frens
SuE
Eisha
Diah
Izah
Hajira
Frina
Nuries
Nura
Ida
Haizah
Riziana
Muliati
Emas
Thamrin
Syana
Lizanoor
Aysha
Lina
Syazah
Evayanti
Sweetgal_Sg
Khalindah
Trina
Fahmezah
Mamafai
Aries
TeaTea
Moi Past February 2005
Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Saturday, September 17, 2005 Here I am on a Saturday afternoon writing my tots ad the comfort of my office hehe. Blah I have already done some necessary work so now I decide to relax n pour out my tots. This week has been ok. at least 3 days w/o that evil monster. Haizzz I wonder why must I be tworking under him but yeahh thanks to him, i have sorted out my tots and decided what to do soon. What a boss !!!Was on leave on Thursday cos we are gonna have a kenduri arwahan yg ke 100 hari for arwah nenek and at the same time for the rest of the family whom has left us . This few days memories of time spent with nenek keep on flashing thru my mind. From the time I was small, till the time she spend with us after our Bangkok trip rite to the day she depart. I felt like crying but than again I must be strong. Yang penting doa kita and no matter how much tears i shed, its not gonna bring her to life again. Nenek has always been the next impt person right after my parents. She showered me with love n gifts eversince I was young. I never need to ask anything from her, its always bought for me. Thank you nenek. She has always pamper me. Our jokes together, her laughter is always in my mind. Her voice is always heard too . Gosh I miss her alot and i really cant be bothered with Raya dis year. It will never be the same. Every raya nenek will make for me special ketupats. It will be shaped like a crab instead of the normal squarish shape. I miss all that for sure. I miss her hug n her kisses. Her half sewn baju kurung that was found on the bed beside her when she passed away was a gift from me. I bought the material for her from Bangkok. She was happy and excited and talk abt how she wants the plain material to be the baju and the batik fabric to be the kain. Haizzzz All this make me sad. The baju kurung is with me now..... I cant bear to look at it really. I may seem happy by all but deep down only Allah knows...... Even maknga dont bother and love nenek as much as me. Myself n mama was the closest to nenek. Sometimes I donno what to say abt maknga . I dont bother abt all my uncles except Cik Alip. The one that care for my well being and schooling matterr after arwah abah's departure. Thanks Cik Alip. Ok la no point brooding. Times up ... Friday Was working. Suddenly donno why SP was somewhat hurrying me to finish the ppt. Kenit say he wans to c it. I told her pls ls the mtg is next friday. SOme more bound to have last min changes. Punya peng but i still did it :o). Dats me nag first than do the stuff hehehe. Anyway its all done up by 4pm so now only for additions. I chatted with buddy and also emailed with Khairani. We are confirm meeting tonite but than she gotta meet me later and some where near our place cos her sedara meninggal so kena melawat dulu. Told her to come by AMK cos i was too tired to travel and working the next day. Nice lady she is, she obliged to my request. I was early so I walked ard the AMK central while smsing my two bestest buddy. Ah Boon and Sue . Thanks pal muackzzzz.. Khairani came at ard 810pm so kita org jalan2 and decided to settle for Breeks cos we wanna chat up . Dah lama seh tak meet . Da 2 tahun mcm tu. She ate baked pasta nepolitan and myself baked rice. Chat abt everything under the sky and our frens etc ... Miss her a lot ......... Than seems like Breeks wanna close so kita dua jalan pi Mac. Aku nak makan eskwim bebeh. I ate hot fudge sundae and she ate macfurry.. AMK mac is opened 24hrs now so its packed to the brim hehehe ...... Mama called after she finished belajar agama. Met her and we went home together. Promised Khairani that we shld meet earlier next time and spend more time together. Miss her many2 yeah ...... Balik pulak lepak ngan mama bebual etc than watch tv. than time to merepek start hehe. maklumla member baru beli mike. $6.90 aja heheeh so nak kena test. Seronok sehhhh .. I downloaded skype and chatting with Cik Alip n Aunt Waiyee while waiting for hubby to come home. Siok 3 way conference. Bebual so clear like using the phone. Gonna do it again soon ....... Okla tbc . Later meeting buddy sue dengan bf aku Aqil Thaqif yeh yeh . At the same time meeting Kuei Mei our old poly fren. Yeshhhhh fun . Hubby on afternoon shift so wifey must find her own ECA todo hehehe
Let's Chill Out!! |