Image hosted by Photobucket.com

About Moiself

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just a simple person whose been married for the past 2 years. Loves to be with her love ones. Haiz I am still in my 1st job u know heheheh berapa nya taat kan aku ? Padahal orang taknak kot hehe.Hmmmmmm my bloggie is exclusively for the view of my close ones and fellow bloggers bukan nak suruh sesapa pi discuss whateva thingy ku type in here tau. Whateva I type in here are all my feelings and thoughts for the day. Tidak ada kena mengena dengan yang hidup ataupun yang mati. Amin hehe

Talk to Moi



Name
Email
URI
Msg

Moi Frens

SuE Eisha Diah Izah Hajira Frina Nuries Nura Ida Haizah Riziana Muliati Emas Thamrin Syana Lizanoor Aysha Lina Syazah Evayanti Sweetgal_Sg Khalindah Trina Fahmezah Mamafai Aries TeaTea

Moi Past

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
December 2006
October 2007

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina.
Thanks to StockStash Photos & Adobe Illustration Cs.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Se7en things that (will) scare me :
1) Momokas@Ghosts (All kinds of momok or even some unknown sounds at night sets me thinking whether its them)
2) Cockroaches (Euwww disgusting)
3) Gruesome accidents n murders
4) Heights (Naik aeroplane doa nya doa, pegang tangan hubby kalau bole da tercabut but once da stabilise, I njoy the flights)
5) Death of my Loved Ones ( Which I just went thru 4 mths back uwaaaaaaa)
6) Other Rodents named, Big Fat Rats, Spiders and some insects etc
7) Panelled glass lifts, buildings etc. I just hate see thru things. Maybe connected to my fear in height

Se7en things i like the most :
1) My Loved Ones (Family & Frens)
2) Chocolates & Ice Cream (Yummy)
3) Lappie, Internet, HP (Impt u know)
4) Water ( Love my body to be wet with water especially during hot n dry times)
5) Spas ( I love massages not painful ones lah and oohh those jacuzzis etc)
6) Shopping of course
7) Spending quality time with hubby and mama and moi close frens

Se7en most important things in my room :
1) Bed (I must zzzzzzzz ok , Beauty sleep is IMPT)
2) Wardrobe ( If dont have, my room will be messy but its going to burst soon)
3) Aircon ( Now action no aircon cannot sleep hehehe)
4) Fan ( Believe it or not me n hubby sleep in the room with both aircon and fan on)
5) Lighting ( So dat I can do my stuffs, I alwaz believe lights off means sleeping time)
6) Dressing Table ( Cos thats where I have my undergarments in the drawers I mean and my perfumes and deodarants etc, Impt essential ot my life )
7) My Jamban ( Cos I dont think I like to go in and out of the room at nights cos my mind like to wonder. PS : Ada momok kat luar la kat dapur la heheh )

Se7en random facts about me :
1) I must drink lotsa plain water before I sleep ( I have at least a glass or a water bottle beside me every night)
2) I only put on moisturizer when I have the mood or when my skin become dehydrated
3) I love Winnie the Pooh . Pospens, bedsheets, soft toys hehehe
4) Dont fancy woman nya nitegowns and baju butterfly etc. Love spagetti straps n suar pendeks to sleep
5) Love buying body moisturizers, moisturizers etc but ended up keeping most of them instead of using hehehe. Waste Money
6) I cannot use lotsa shampoo. Pantene, Ginvera etc. Will have dry scalp and also I have sensitive skin. I cannot even use the normal Dettol Bath Gel, Enchanteur, and many more. my skin will react and gatal2 etc. Now only use Baby Johnsons bath gels, Goat's milk bath gel for sensitive skin, Dove etc. Haizzzzzzzz
7) I take cab to work everyday ( Kaya Kayap aku muekekeke)


Se7en things I plan to do before I die :
1) Be a good Muslimah (pray on time, wear the tudung)
2) Have my own kids n make sure that they turn up to be successful n good Muslims
3) Perform the Haj and go for Umrah as many times as possible ( I wanna go soon if can)
4) Start my own business ASAP ( Name : Gubahan nya bisnes cos I am i love with this and my mama does it )
5) Die naturally n sempat mengucap ( Kalau accident, hopefully it will be immediate death and janganla berterabur usus ku semua)
6) Travel around the world
7) Migrate yeah yeah


Se7en things I can do :
1) Laugh and Laugh like a mad gal
2) Shop till I drop
3) Surf the net, chat and stay in front of the lappie non stop for hours
4) Cook a decent meal for my family
5) Go out the whole day w/o thinking abt the word tired
6) Bully hubby and laugh at him.
7) Watch TV n VCDs non stop

Se7en things I can't do
1) Be like my mama ( She cook well, shes a multi tasker, she can do plumbering job, change light bulbs all by herself)
2) Bungee Jumping
3) Diving ( I think I will die if I dive)
4) Tender my resignation for now ( Once I can, I will F my boss I swear)
5) Hold back my tears when I see kids being abused or poor family that has no food to eat
6) Commit a Crime (Tot its fun but than taknakla kekekek)
7) Turn back the clock

Se7en words I say the most :
1) Nabeh
2) Abang sayang Ayang Tak (heheheh step sweet)
3) Moron
4) What !!!! I donnola
5) Kanina
6) Siak
7) Babi (Oops hehe, Cikgu I cakap takpe ni bukan maki tapi binatang really)

Se7en celeb crushes :
I dont have 7 larr. Onli a few
1) Orlando Bloom
2) Michael Buble (For his voice)
3) Tom Cruise
4) Hrithik Roshan
5) Sandra Bullock ( Nice face, Body ok but no tits ah heheh)

Se7en people I'll love to see doing this (names not in order) :
1) Bulat
2) Ida
3) Hajira
4) Medussa
5) Eisha
6) Syana
7) Nuries

Let's Chill Out!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com