|
About Moiself
Talk to Moi
Moi Frens
SuE
Eisha
Diah
Izah
Hajira
Frina
Nuries
Nura
Ida
Haizah
Riziana
Muliati
Emas
Thamrin
Syana
Lizanoor
Aysha
Lina
Syazah
Evayanti
Sweetgal_Sg
Khalindah
Trina
Fahmezah
Mamafai
Aries
TeaTea
Moi Past February 2005
Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Monday, September 19, 2005 Hahahah so i was sabotaged by these 2 gals, Nur & Ida . Thanks eh mcm nak bedal tau .. In fact it sets me thinking what are the 3 facts that I shld share hehe. Mcm takder sehh . K read below :1) I am a self declared Winnie the Pooh Lover. Have the soft toys, last time i even bought the pospen rite buddy hehe and i even bought the whole bedsheet plus comforter. Looking at it is a comfort for me :o). 2) I hate ladies nightgown. Serious. I have a few but I will still settle for my airy spagetti strap top and those comfy knee length shorts / bermudas. I will be on top of the world by wearing all this. Baju butterfly semua gua takle idup babes hehehe 3) My EGO is as big as the universe. I cannot cry in front of my mum and family etc. I envy my frens who can but to me I must be a strong gal in front of them . Ok the next 5 to be tagged are as follows : -- Sue -- Hajira -- Haizah -- Medussa -- Emas My 5 darlings, u are supposed to share 3 Random Facts abt urself that ur frens have yet to know abt u yeah .........
Let's Chill Out!! |