|
About Moiself
Talk to Moi
Moi Frens
SuE
Eisha
Diah
Izah
Hajira
Frina
Nuries
Nura
Ida
Haizah
Riziana
Muliati
Emas
Thamrin
Syana
Lizanoor
Aysha
Lina
Syazah
Evayanti
Sweetgal_Sg
Khalindah
Trina
Fahmezah
Mamafai
Aries
TeaTea
Moi Past February 2005
Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Friday, August 05, 2005 Did I say i went to the zoo last Sunday ? HEhehe Hubby's off day and its been a long time since we get near to nature. So he suggested the zoo. I was contemplating between e zoo n movies and i chose the nature one of cos heheWill update all the pics Many changes i must say . Many things done at work hehe. COnstant headaches this few days weigh me down. i donno whats the cause of it. Yesh i am scared to visit the doc isk . Its migraine mebbe . Just leave it as migraine. Duh...Stress .... Lack of Sleep ? I donnola Arghhhhhhhhh . Feel like a sickling . Okla TBC babe
Let's Chill Out!! |