Image hosted by Photobucket.com

About Moiself

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just a simple person whose been married for the past 2 years. Loves to be with her love ones. Haiz I am still in my 1st job u know heheheh berapa nya taat kan aku ? Padahal orang taknak kot hehe.Hmmmmmm my bloggie is exclusively for the view of my close ones and fellow bloggers bukan nak suruh sesapa pi discuss whateva thingy ku type in here tau. Whateva I type in here are all my feelings and thoughts for the day. Tidak ada kena mengena dengan yang hidup ataupun yang mati. Amin hehe

Talk to Moi



Name
Email
URI
Msg

Moi Frens

SuE Eisha Diah Izah Hajira Frina Nuries Nura Ida Haizah Riziana Muliati Emas Thamrin Syana Lizanoor Aysha Lina Syazah Evayanti Sweetgal_Sg Khalindah Trina Fahmezah Mamafai Aries TeaTea

Moi Past

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
December 2006
October 2007

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina.
Thanks to StockStash Photos & Adobe Illustration Cs.

Thursday, August 18, 2005


Just when I tot tmw will be a good day spend with onli bud at work from afternoon onwards, i received and email informing me to join in the blardy meeting as well. Why must it be onli one of us ? Cannot both meh ? Shucksss siahh. Tot wanna bring my lappie n project at work but hell yeah its meeting time. Bud sian sian sian siak. Meeting is at 2pm..... So i guess leaving office ard 12 plus ke 1 mcm siol ahh. Donno whether nak kena pi the stupid bmfe meeting ke tak ni. Hope not cos very the lemau. onli good thing is maybe leh alik cepat skit . MAYBE is the word . Sian Again.... What to do . Working life is like dis.

Gonna have a discussion with SP on 24th abt my career plan . Lame right. Again he will tok kok. Tell the same thing over n over again. Rewind n play tape aja kan senang . KNN siak dekni .

As I am typing this blog, I am eating the KIT KAT Chunky dat bud bought for me. Thanks a million bud. Feed me more please hehe.Mum commented that I am growing sideways again . Hmmm sad to say but its true hehe. Its obvious to everyone and I knew abt it. Siakla I hate dieting and exercising is onli fun when i have kakis. Bud maybe we must really do more frequent I-Exercise yeah. I love the treadmills and some of the toning machines that BenBen and HuiHui introduced me to last week. Maybe must use BenBen as an example. From a big fat boy of 1oo plus kg to between 60 - 70 now. But he is an exercise freak la. Seram tgk cara dia exercise...... Uwaaaa must motivate myself to diet / exercise .......

So many things runnig in my mind now siah . Must sort my tots. Before i go berserk. Hmmmm must develop Lin's ngagement pic . Nearly a week already siak before orang tu sound kan hehe.

Ok.. dats all for now. Uwaa I am missing my divicam.... Yah i forget abt this man.... I met my bf just now. Last i met him was on 8th aug. I missed him so much. I hugged and kissed him many times just now. Wanna catch a glimpse of my hensem bf ?


Here he is . Muakakka suprise ? Ingat scandalisme ke muekekekke.

At the same time, i am missing her again .Ya Allah tempatkan nenek ku di kalangan mereka yg engkau kasihi. Amin. Nenek I love u . Al Fateha. Soon da 100 days she pass away. So fast




Let's Chill Out!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com