|
About Moiself
Talk to Moi
Moi Frens
SuE
Eisha
Diah
Izah
Hajira
Frina
Nuries
Nura
Ida
Haizah
Riziana
Muliati
Emas
Thamrin
Syana
Lizanoor
Aysha
Lina
Syazah
Evayanti
Sweetgal_Sg
Khalindah
Trina
Fahmezah
Mamafai
Aries
TeaTea
Moi Past February 2005
Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Saturday, July 23, 2005 I know its been a long time since I have updated my blog. Well sorry folks . Blame it on my stupid work which never ends now. Rite buddy ? And also was sick . Still koffing a bit and thanks to the cold drinks that I consumed :o) and not forgetting the oily stuffs I ate from food purchased at the Pasar Malam in AMK n Tampines. Yummy. Okonomiyaki la, Takoyaki la, otak2 , vadeh hmmmmm and the list goes on. And my favrit fruit .. longan....Wanna update on my Bday thingy but than thanks to my "cleverness", I brought the divicam but w/o the USB cable. How to transfer the pics ? KNN. I always take it for granted that my CPU has a SD Card slot like my lappie and theres always buddy's card reader to save this damsel in distress hehehe ... So for today, Lets just talk abt work and more work..... Work has been so tiring this 2 weeks. Was on MC on 11th and 12th if I am not wrong. Geees spend the time eating medicine, getting drowsy and than concussion on e bed. Thats what I did the past 2 days at home. Dah la sakit abis asik mcm ni mendak seh . Buddy smsed me telling me SP finding fault with us. Dat Skunk... I cant stand him really . Someone pass to me a senapang gajah please. I wanna shoot dektu.HEhe So all the while me n buddy was doing admin plus many many art n craft . I hate this FAST thingy. Its getting on my nerves :o(. I hate Lemau. Da la slow .. bingai pulak tu . TAkle angkat sehhh ....... NOw he wants us to even design a T-Shirt for our upcoming Promotions. Thanks arse. Isk brainstorming and i think just do what is possible. Takyah nak lelawa. Gua da bosan ..... K la ... Will update on my burfday soon .Chowwwww
Let's Chill Out!! |