|
About Moiself
Talk to Moi
Moi Frens
SuE
Eisha
Diah
Izah
Hajira
Frina
Nuries
Nura
Ida
Haizah
Riziana
Muliati
Emas
Thamrin
Syana
Lizanoor
Aysha
Lina
Syazah
Evayanti
Sweetgal_Sg
Khalindah
Trina
Fahmezah
Mamafai
Aries
TeaTea
Moi Past February 2005
Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Friday, July 01, 2005 Happy Birthday Ah Boon. Hahah dats her name. I love calling her dat. Someone dat i knew ard 13 years ago. Anyway today we are going to have a small party at her place. At 25 its kinda farny siah heheh . But wat to do parents dia nak it to be done at home. So she came over and I helped with some frying thingy cos if not I wont eat the stuffs hehehe. Okla later than i continue. For now heres a few peektures...![]() Nice beautiful chocolate cake ![]() Nicely lit up ![]() Ah Boon n Mama ( Her dad snoring already hehe ) ![]() The Gals hehehe. Me wif moi bokop eyes cos suddenly it truns watery n painful. ![]() The Bois
Let's Chill Out!! |