|
About Moiself
Talk to Moi
Moi Frens
SuE
Eisha
Diah
Izah
Hajira
Frina
Nuries
Nura
Ida
Haizah
Riziana
Muliati
Emas
Thamrin
Syana
Lizanoor
Aysha
Lina
Syazah
Evayanti
Sweetgal_Sg
Khalindah
Trina
Fahmezah
Mamafai
Aries
TeaTea
Moi Past February 2005
Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Sunday, May 08, 2005 Hahah my new founded hobby is to accumulate the updates for my blog. Lucky for me, I still can remember impt things that happen on those days :SATURDAY Ok on Saturday, I was busy updating the blog and than watch TV until to a point I was so lazy to PIL's place. But i got to got there cos 1 thing, i wanna pass to her the bday cum mothers' day present to her. And wanna see FIL oso and all my SILs. Been a long time since I saw them cos cant be bothered after that issue. But than again okla give face. Bought her somethings and when we reached there she was doing her Maghrib prayers. Sat down and chatted with SIL while hubby chatted with FIL. Hahah everyone was happy and we were joking and talking abt holidays. Hubby with the storied of Turkey etc. Everyone was laffing hahaha. No pics of them la. They all fiddle with my divicam but never take pics of themselves nabeh. Saw a cute cat . Its fat and i think its Persian with nice grey fur :o) Fierce also ahh scared kena bite. At 9+ we left for SIL's place at Sengkang. Cos hubby have 8 other siblings so kalau pi visiting, leh pengsan. Lucky the other 5 lum kawin. Below are snapshots of my darling nephew and niece ![]() 2 adorable kid. (Young 1 eating Oreo hehe) ![]() Siblings Rivalry ?? Hehe ![]() Isnt he Adorable ? ![]() Hasrin my darling boi Played with them like theres no tomorrow and I observe one thing. The elder sister is alwaz vying for attention hehe. So I got no choice but ntertain her too hehe leh mcm tu. What I meant is i cate to her needs more la. Apa dia nak buat semua kasik n tok ngan dia. SUNDAY Its Mothers' Day . Yeah Yeah. I wanna cook specially for my mama. Shes already out for Marhaban and hubby has gone to work. So here I am waking up at 10am (hey dats early for moi Sunday k hehe) thinking on what to cook 1st. Menu for today is lasagne and steak .And did the stoopid laundry. Every weekend sometimes I feel like a maid heheh. Hmmmmm all turn up fine cuma lasagne aku nya top mcm overbake la but well at least mama finished all her food. Suka aku and i gave her the thingy i got her. Well we ate at 5pm+ cos waited for hubby and this moron tetido and ended up at YCK. Lucky YCK if Woodlands how ? hubby hubby....... Basically the day was spend at home cos we wanna have quality time with mama. Chatting and also we did batik painting. Will take a pic of our "baby" once its ready. Did it from scratch and hope that the outcome will be nice cos nak frame up. Its our labour of love 3 beranak tau kekekekek ....... Mama I love u . I got no poems for u la like some of my frens but I am sure u know best how i felt abt our kinship. I adore you for being strong willed. For taking care of me after dad's gone. For taking care of dad when he's sick. Never complaining abt life and always teaching me to be self contented. Be happy with what i have. U never ask more from me and believe in sharing during good n bad times. Thanks Mama. One day, I really hope I can be like u.
Let's Chill Out!! |