|
About Moiself
Talk to Moi
Moi Frens
SuE
Eisha
Diah
Izah
Hajira
Frina
Nuries
Nura
Ida
Haizah
Riziana
Muliati
Emas
Thamrin
Syana
Lizanoor
Aysha
Lina
Syazah
Evayanti
Sweetgal_Sg
Khalindah
Trina
Fahmezah
Mamafai
Aries
TeaTea
Moi Past February 2005
Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 Hmmm somehow or rather , I feel that I wanna clear all my job before going for this leave. Issit a bad omen ? Hmmm aku pun tak tahu la kenapa aku feel this way. Maybe cos BKK not so safe la now. I have done all my Fixed Assets thingy, my 3 outstanding minutes. my FAST thingy. Left only small little things that i can do when I return. All is done la basically. Ntah ehhh isk maybe i am reading too much into details.On the lighter side, am excited abt the trip cos I really deserve it la I must say. After months of hempas pulas (walaupun kekadang aku curi2 blog hhehe) ku tak pasal cos I really work :o). Ni bukan apa nak senangkan ati aku sendrik la ni kekekeke. Tings are being packed nicely in our luggage. Passports,Plane tix and money etc semua ku da pek in our bagpack. Hmmm hubby been sweet, yesterday helped me to pack things and all his items are already well packed. Hopefully all will go well. Meaning nothing happen to us and no quarrels also . Will be on time off tmw to fetch nenek to my home. Cos mama dont wanna go for the trip so nenek will be her companion. Hmmmm been calling nenek but she never picked up the phone cos she cant hear dat well now and no one is at home. Sian nenek ku. I miss her alot. Last I saw her was time kenduri arwah for Abah. Now I am left alone in the branch waiting for 7pm to close the branch. Think Ah Boon wanna meet me to get the resume and cover letter that she has emailed to me to be printed out. See How la... I am tired already. I am still hogging the phone trying to get nenek but to no avail. hmmm mcm mana nie . And now I am pissed cos Fucking Yahudi is giving me headaches by laffing so loudly. I feel like telling her to fuck off now. Saw a few asses ard but cant be bothered to even see their faces ------------------------------------ 2nd Entry ------------------------------------- K here I am at 6+pm in the office alone . Buddy went to KAPT. I am feeling darn cold. Its as thought I am alone in this office eventhough there are some agents ard. Feels like a mortuary ?? Hmmm donnola never went in there before. But it does feel like a fridge hehehe. My mind began to wonder abt what my personal massager told me few days ago hehehee. Mcm sak eh, she makcik tukang urut ku n mama, Cik Enab. Brain is alwaz thinking whether shall I believe what she say or not. Shes a nice lady la but kekadang over lak mcm nak taplek n sekel aja hehehe..... Think a visit to the doc can rectify everything also la. Well I will go la. After this trip to Bangkok . Never been to Bangkok b4 so donno whats the culture there. All I know i wanna shop and njoy. Just be happy and happy days wont last long hmmmmm slalu mcm nie. I oso have problems calculation the xchange rate hehehe mcm kosiak. I am still not sure now hehehehehe .... SO $800 spore = 19,000 baht. Hmmm so for every dollar is 23.75 baht issit ? Pi matila hubby u do all the calculations n bargaining cos u are the better of us two in this. MIL is the best la sapa leh lawan heheheheh. I wanna go river cruising also. Hmmm maybe shall just forgo the city tour cos aku memang tak minat nak pi ni temple semua. Nak buat apa kan at the 1st place. I am a Muslim so why must i bother dorang nak pi sembah2 ke wateva kat sana. BTW, buddy ko ingat kan Ajid nya goggle ? BAwak siol pi sana hehehe. Spore takder swimming pool ah hehehe. I better dont tok much, my pospen all havent masuk the luggage. Wait end up must recycle undies hehehee. Ingat tak buddy kita perna say. niari pakai ni side sok terbalikkan . siak la aku ni eh hehehehe. Actually I am feeling bored here alone w/o buddy. Kalo dia ada we will be toking abt our blog and mebe printing pics and chatting away. But SP purposely nak sorang ikot n sorang tinggal so gotta no choice la kan, hes the boss mcm soyal ehhh . Buddy is oso feeling nabeh sangat sangat kat sana. We are smsing and she actually has to sit down ngan si Musibat Kaki Ampu 1 and 2 . Satu kenit n satu botak hmmmmm...muka akan2 mcm adik beradik lak tu. Sabar eh kawan. K think thats end of my blog la da panjangs sgt kot. Leh kero mata. Too bad no pics la lupa nak pinjam buddy nya card reader uwaaaaaaaaaa
Let's Chill Out!! |