|
About Moiself
Talk to Moi
Moi Frens
SuE
Eisha
Diah
Izah
Hajira
Frina
Nuries
Nura
Ida
Haizah
Riziana
Muliati
Emas
Thamrin
Syana
Lizanoor
Aysha
Lina
Syazah
Evayanti
Sweetgal_Sg
Khalindah
Trina
Fahmezah
Mamafai
Aries
TeaTea
Moi Past February 2005
Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Thursday, May 12, 2005 Heyah bloggie. Today will be my last entry for the week cos tmw I am off to Bangkok. Yeh yeh but donnola not excited yet. Maybe cos i still have this phobia of taking plans walaupun da naik baper kali ntah. Merapek kan aku . Packing has been done accept for some toiletries ah .........Hopefully all will be well tmw and end well :o). Haizzzzz now I am feeling so tired. Almost all my work is cleared . Now can go in peace of mind. Buddy dont be sad k. I will be back soon laling. Kejap aja ni happy times. Ah Boon u take care ok.... Dont miss me too. Now I donno what to blog for now. Mcm soyal aja aku peh attitude.
Let's Chill Out!! |