|
About Moiself
Talk to Moi
Moi Frens
SuE
Eisha
Diah
Izah
Hajira
Frina
Nuries
Nura
Ida
Haizah
Riziana
Muliati
Emas
Thamrin
Syana
Lizanoor
Aysha
Lina
Syazah
Evayanti
Sweetgal_Sg
Khalindah
Trina
Fahmezah
Mamafai
Aries
TeaTea
Moi Past February 2005
Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Monday, April 04, 2005 Heya bloggie...One thing for sure no matter what happen today, I must still be happy beb. All becos SP is not ard for this whole week hehee. Wanna take off or leave also like sayang cos that bugger is not ard so can kinda slack ... Shut off frm werk just do the necessary. Well who dont do dat ....... Anyway was late today.. It has just stopped raining and I thought it will be save if I dont bring an umbrella with me.. Mama has just reminded me but I simply told her dat I have an umbrella at work.. Hahahha guess what I guess for being defiant....I was caught in the rain. It suddenly starts raining cats n dogs.. Nabuehh no cab some more so i ended up calling Comfort Cab.. Boy oh boyy.... Anyway make things short, at work was doing half work and half blogging etc. Also was checking the DELL laptop dat i was keen to get. Got the quotations and gonna show it to hubby and than cfm which one to purchase. Yeahh cos my home is too crampy for this desktop ... Must get a laptop to save space. Hey I am not joking, this home is small really... Must move soon hahahahah Me n buddy had lunch at pza hut. Well she suggested Splitzza when I was abt to tell her the same. Well buddy telepathy ok kekekeke.. Anyway so proud... We ordered the splitzza meal for 2 beb...we got 2 drinks, fish o's , 1 soup n 1 salad and of cos the pza.. Hmmmmmm all was ok except that the pza was not the rite one. Nabueh dont care cos i hate curry chicken topping and i am not going to consume that thing..... The manager came and apologize... One of the waitress did not check the thing for us but simply made the order, Arse......... Came back frm lunch late and me n buddy did our stuffs... Finally i decided, i must slack cos I am tired again and sleepy. So me n buddy gossiped etc hahaha ... Both our hubby are fetching us today. Buddy wanna go SS while me wanna go Sant Rolane to checkout my pant suit....Me n hubby was busy flipping the jackets finding the nicest one, I was hooked to this first jacket that I saw but the problem is, its does not have the normal flap collar like the normal jacket.Argh who cares, I asked the salesgirl for the pants and tried the outfit... Ok was happy with it, just that i need a size bigger for my top....There was no stock and hence the salesgirl will order it for me. Its ok cos I am only wearing it on the 23rd of this month. I donno how many pants I tried on, I think ard 4-5 cos I wanna get a plain black pants..... Finally i purchased the whole pant suit + another black pants.... Ohh boy cost me ard 220+ but its ok cos its worth it.. I will be paying more if I bougt a Glenhill suit or even a DP one can cost as much.. Its ok sometimes gotta spend on myself rite ......Anyway I got the discount card so in the future wateva I purchased there, i will get 15% discount.. Actually its quite a lot when u are going to buy a few outfits at once.. Like me sometimes....The salegirl will contact me once all the things are ready cos they will need to alter the jacket for me too ..... Went to Giant to buy the 5kg oil and 10kg rice for the kenduri. Sian mama sick and than wanna get the things with us. I decided to make things easier.She can now just focus on buying the stuffs for the lauk what .... Got back early i must say, at ard 910pm..... rest for a while and than had dinner with hubby. And here I am now in front of the pc updating my blog heheh. Ok gdnite world ... Muackzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Let's Chill Out!! |