Image hosted by Photobucket.com

About Moiself

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just a simple person whose been married for the past 2 years. Loves to be with her love ones. Haiz I am still in my 1st job u know heheheh berapa nya taat kan aku ? Padahal orang taknak kot hehe.Hmmmmmm my bloggie is exclusively for the view of my close ones and fellow bloggers bukan nak suruh sesapa pi discuss whateva thingy ku type in here tau. Whateva I type in here are all my feelings and thoughts for the day. Tidak ada kena mengena dengan yang hidup ataupun yang mati. Amin hehe

Talk to Moi



Name
Email
URI
Msg

Moi Frens

SuE Eisha Diah Izah Hajira Frina Nuries Nura Ida Haizah Riziana Muliati Emas Thamrin Syana Lizanoor Aysha Lina Syazah Evayanti Sweetgal_Sg Khalindah Trina Fahmezah Mamafai Aries TeaTea

Moi Past

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
December 2006
October 2007

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina.
Thanks to StockStash Photos & Adobe Illustration Cs.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Dearest bloggie

Hmmmm slacking la this few days so lazy to update ehhe.. But not lazy to add ticker factory etc in my blog heheh :o)

Well well whats on Monday ??? Hmm I cant actually remember now. All I know .. I was doing the seminar folders etc with Buddy.. Hmmm tiring . And I have some other stuffs to clear. My FAST etc… Shucks man I am so sick n tired of all this……..

We had section lunch today at Swensens .. Well I had fish n chip which was not fantastic at all. Hmmmm the 8 of us like have 2 clans…. Me, buddy,nit n SP.. HL, BY,Lemau and David the nabe is in the other team.. Whateva who cares :op

Was full after eating ………. Hmmmm wanna walk ard oso cant la …..

Ohhhh now I remembered.. I was doing ppt for the organizers meeting ppt beb. Mcm soyal penat changes here and there and I will be stuck in the branch till late tonite…. Sian man… I am sick of all this…. But what to do ,, this is my rice bowl bebeh .

So here I am with buddy at 6+pm juggling doing the folders and also at the same time thinking why no morons start to help us prepare for the meeting. KNN.. just now we had a short meeting with SP..DS n HL already left to get some refreshments etc . Okies me n buddy did all we can and no one help .. I feel irrirated with all u know.

Me n buddy left abt nearly to 9pm…….

K make it short. I just rested and slacked….. :o)

Let's Chill Out!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com