Image hosted by Photobucket.com

About Moiself

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just a simple person whose been married for the past 2 years. Loves to be with her love ones. Haiz I am still in my 1st job u know heheheh berapa nya taat kan aku ? Padahal orang taknak kot hehe.Hmmmmmm my bloggie is exclusively for the view of my close ones and fellow bloggers bukan nak suruh sesapa pi discuss whateva thingy ku type in here tau. Whateva I type in here are all my feelings and thoughts for the day. Tidak ada kena mengena dengan yang hidup ataupun yang mati. Amin hehe

Talk to Moi



Name
Email
URI
Msg

Moi Frens

SuE Eisha Diah Izah Hajira Frina Nuries Nura Ida Haizah Riziana Muliati Emas Thamrin Syana Lizanoor Aysha Lina Syazah Evayanti Sweetgal_Sg Khalindah Trina Fahmezah Mamafai Aries TeaTea

Moi Past

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
December 2006
October 2007

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina.
Thanks to StockStash Photos & Adobe Illustration Cs.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Heya bloggie…

Hmmm was alone cos buddy ditched me . But its ok cos shes bringing her “Seed of Chucky” for injection :op. Hmm hope Aq wont be very ill yeah. My laling little fwen ……

Ok lets start with work. Hmmm I came in earlier than 10am bangga k muakkakaka…. Hmm as usual did my routine and than settle down on my seat to read my emails. Than Nit started chatting and u know what, she told me abt Dino… Hmmm forget to say abt the good news that ard the office…. Dino is resigning yeah yeah. How nice cos shes such a sucker. I really can tolerate her any longer.. Seriously.
Nit told me Dino was not happy cos on Tuesday both me n buddy was not ard. I was on off and buddy was sick… Hello theres no law saying both colleague of the same rank cannot be absent from office on the same day. Boss never say anything what. And she was nagging saying that donno what me n buddy was busy with. She told us to do something but we never do.. Hellloooooo Ass, I have already did whatever u ask me to on Monday ok .. Nabueh she never check and just pin point us during the meeting. Just becos we are not ard …. KNNCCB….But well its ok ,,shes leaving ..!!!

Ok was busy cos SP ask me todo some things… Hmmm CC thingy la..EXSA awards la .But than again all this make time fly faster rite…. Met hubby for lunch . He was late hmmm . As usual la woke up late….
Just ate MAC with him. Had a heart to heart talk abt MIL. Can stand her attitude mah.. Hmmmm he will talk to Mak..Amin. Hope all will be fine.

Went back late yest cos was helping Abg Zul n Kak Noor Aini choose a song for their Income Bagus thingy. Mcm bagus la muakakakkakaka…At least they have the guts la. Heard them sing and I laffed…. Kak Noor Aini xtra majok with her hubby cos he forgot her bday :op… So cute to see her dat way .

Took a cab home. Adeline called me cos I was checking with her regarding the fax machine. Shes discharged and doc say she have minor thyroid. That’s what causing her not to eat. Well at least she loose wt. 10kg in ard 1 mth plus is fantastic boiii. We chatted and than finally I say bye2. Than I slack for a while…Chatted with mommy and finally had my shower and do the necessary. I don’t wanna eat yet wanna wait for hubby. I log on the net hahaha .

Ivy Koh was in there so chatted a bit. Julidza was ard and also Darock. Dat kanina bully me many times siah . Hmm was busy refurbishing my blog but cant finish it cos modem buat hal and also Singnet Server was down,damnnnnn

I slept at nearly 3AM…. ZZZZZZZZZzzz

Let's Chill Out!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com