Image hosted by Photobucket.com

About Moiself

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just a simple person whose been married for the past 2 years. Loves to be with her love ones. Haiz I am still in my 1st job u know heheheh berapa nya taat kan aku ? Padahal orang taknak kot hehe.Hmmmmmm my bloggie is exclusively for the view of my close ones and fellow bloggers bukan nak suruh sesapa pi discuss whateva thingy ku type in here tau. Whateva I type in here are all my feelings and thoughts for the day. Tidak ada kena mengena dengan yang hidup ataupun yang mati. Amin hehe

Talk to Moi



Name
Email
URI
Msg

Moi Frens

SuE Eisha Diah Izah Hajira Frina Nuries Nura Ida Haizah Riziana Muliati Emas Thamrin Syana Lizanoor Aysha Lina Syazah Evayanti Sweetgal_Sg Khalindah Trina Fahmezah Mamafai Aries TeaTea

Moi Past

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
December 2006
October 2007

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina.
Thanks to StockStash Photos & Adobe Illustration Cs.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Heyahhh bloggie..

Hmmmm had great food just now. Me n Buddy went to Breeks for lunch. Hmmmmm yummmyliciouc but over filling . And not enuff of the main dish we ordered each, we had garlic mashed potato as a side dish . Been burping for thousand times and I feel like puking too. So here I am back in the office feeling darn sleepy and tired. Just finished topping up some forms and now in the midst of my stupid ppt. Shuckkksss tired ….Now my eyes cant open at all.. must use toothpick.

Okies now now I was just abt to surf Amazing Race 7 cos I wanna see the outcome of it. One thing for sure, I hated Rob so much cos he is scheming. Amber,,,, not a wise choise to marry him. Than came Patrick Low, telling me some stoopid thingy. Said that his password was autosaved when he login to the PC at FASt booth … Hello moron, u are using my booth w/o permission and that here u are pressing some stoopid thingy that causes the problem !!! …… Here I was trying to teach him, showing him the steps on my pc, he was actually blabbering and looking elsewhere. KNN. I felt so irrirated but I did not shout but my voice was firm. He actually told me its becos he donno something, that’s why he asked me and said that I was fierce. I told him if I was fierce just because I sounded firm, than might as well I made the changes for the PC.. Fullstop. I did not talk to him and walked off….. F*** Off man. I am sure Dino got something todo with it … That M*****F*****… Cant stand boath of them and I am darn angry I swear….

Ok dats its for now.. Will update more stories soon..

Let's Chill Out!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com