Image hosted by Photobucket.com

About Moiself

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just a simple person whose been married for the past 2 years. Loves to be with her love ones. Haiz I am still in my 1st job u know heheheh berapa nya taat kan aku ? Padahal orang taknak kot hehe.Hmmmmmm my bloggie is exclusively for the view of my close ones and fellow bloggers bukan nak suruh sesapa pi discuss whateva thingy ku type in here tau. Whateva I type in here are all my feelings and thoughts for the day. Tidak ada kena mengena dengan yang hidup ataupun yang mati. Amin hehe

Talk to Moi



Name
Email
URI
Msg

Moi Frens

SuE Eisha Diah Izah Hajira Frina Nuries Nura Ida Haizah Riziana Muliati Emas Thamrin Syana Lizanoor Aysha Lina Syazah Evayanti Sweetgal_Sg Khalindah Trina Fahmezah Mamafai Aries TeaTea

Moi Past

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
December 2006
October 2007

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina.
Thanks to StockStash Photos & Adobe Illustration Cs.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Aloha Bloggie. I am back after a long time.. Hmmm been days since I last updated. 1stly cos I am busy.. Secondly cos I am lazy. Thirdly cos I feel sickly ....

Ok lets retract back to last Friday ....

Hmmm was working ... Cant really remember what happen heheh.. I only know both me n buddy was busy doing our own work. Cant even remember where we ate heheh.. Jialat siahh

Saturday :

Woke up darn early today at 7+. Of cos its early cos its a non working day for me but I have to get ready to attend our stoopid bi-yearly meeting at Kreta Ayer. I wonder who suggested to CEO to use that place for our meetings ?? Hmmm sucks man . Zoomed with a cab down but Rachel was not ard yet . So gotta wait for her. Saw Wong n her gang Praba but gua tak tegur beb. Malas la pepagi. Saw a few other colleagues. All ask what am I doing. Shucks bodoh rite. I am just going to the meeting just like all of you. Its just that I am waiting for another fren. Buddy's not coming cos shes on duty today. If not sure can have bfast together. Hmm Sarina was knn. Msg her last nite she hept quiet.. Msg her this morning she kept quiet. Call her enver picked up. Of cos I am angry. Boi I think she will be too if shes in my shoes. Next time just sms me back saying u are busy getting ready . Not msg me at 9am and ask me where I am. Nabehh .... Anyway make it short, Briefing was ok ok only. Bored.. I left halfway though hehehehe.... Have a date with mama. She wanna go Eunos n buy some glassware gifts for her friend who just shifted house. Hmmm long walk there and than we went to pasar Geylang for a while. Uwaaaaaaaaaa its not tat I hate it there, its just that it stinks. But overall its ok really.

Bought food home.... Hahah aku makan ketupat n lelauk mcm raya lak.... Hmm mama went off for her ngaji soon after we reach home. I waited for hubby to come back. Actually wanna go out but end up resting at home cos i was feeling evry sick. Never even had my dinner and i dozed off at 10+ .....


SUNDAY

Elllooo. i woke at 5am plus when hubby's alarm sounded but than doze off again. I donno why i was feeling so tired . Maybe its becos of my flu n sore throat.... I slept again till 10+ and finally decided to pull myself up.... I did the laundry and at the same time decided to cook fried macaroni. Malas nak masak leceh2. I called Ah Boon and we had a nasty quarell. Hmmmm think sometimes we dont understand each other too..... But I know it will be ok soon.. Hmmm all I know both of us are hurt . I decided to write her a long letter siah .. Heheh 3 pages i wrote really....
Anyway mama came back from her Bukit Timah trekking with frens soon after . Heheh mama is quite active at her age i must say, But she was feeling very exhausted. Pooorr momma hehe.... She ate her lunch and than ste ask me to eat the nasi lemak that she brought home....

Ate and watch TV. Hang out the laundry like typical housewife siah..
Anyway hubby came back and i slacked with him. Finally decided to go out . Hahaha hubby booked a bowling alley at 8pm . Shiokkk i like...We played 4 games each and than we went to Bishan Coffee Bean to rest and chit chat. Hmmm PIL has already signed the papers to get the house sold . So now me n hubby cracked our head thinking where shld our new house be. We know exactly what type of concept n deco that we wanted but the best thing is we donno which location to be chosen. Cos for me, i dont want mama to be lonely. Hmmmssss

Finally went back and surf the HDB webbie.. Hmmm slept late at 3AM.

zZzzzZzzzzzzzZZZzzzZZZZZZzzz

Let's Chill Out!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com