Image hosted by Photobucket.com

About Moiself

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just a simple person whose been married for the past 2 years. Loves to be with her love ones. Haiz I am still in my 1st job u know heheheh berapa nya taat kan aku ? Padahal orang taknak kot hehe.Hmmmmmm my bloggie is exclusively for the view of my close ones and fellow bloggers bukan nak suruh sesapa pi discuss whateva thingy ku type in here tau. Whateva I type in here are all my feelings and thoughts for the day. Tidak ada kena mengena dengan yang hidup ataupun yang mati. Amin hehe

Talk to Moi



Name
Email
URI
Msg

Moi Frens

SuE Eisha Diah Izah Hajira Frina Nuries Nura Ida Haizah Riziana Muliati Emas Thamrin Syana Lizanoor Aysha Lina Syazah Evayanti Sweetgal_Sg Khalindah Trina Fahmezah Mamafai Aries TeaTea

Moi Past

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
December 2006
October 2007

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina.
Thanks to StockStash Photos & Adobe Illustration Cs.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Hmmmmm actually I donno what to put as a title. Wah busy the whole morning and early afternoon. Now that buddy and me has settled our stuffs, we decided to have our RnR session. Yeah Yeah.......Here I am with my lappie at work. Not cos I wanna show off, cos the battery is spoilt and I actually broke a part in the retractable mouse hehehe. Mcm siak..... So hubby brought it to Best Denki just now and got the items changed.

Since no morons are ard, the two jokers are out to play hehe. Weyy I have finished doing my stuffs k. So now that I am free...Why Not ???Siok rite ?

Tmw, I will be werking again.. Darn ass but than okla got off day and since monday is a PH, i can rest also. What shall I do tmw, after werk with hubby ? Hmm its his off day. Maybe we shall watch the show "Creep". Been wanting to watch it .. Maybe i shall bowl hehe. Its kinda my new found hobby ......Depends la, been a along time since we head for the beach. I love the sea but hated to swim in there cos I will be black like a negro in a matter of few minutes. Just like to sit there, have some snacks and chat... Njoy the breeze and washing eyes hehe. I love to ogle gals haha.. Hubby knows it and he always nag at me for spotting gals with big boobs, saggy boobs,big bums, whateva it is la. Its not that I dont see man but than again my forte is woman But but...I am straight ok.... No nonsense one... Its just that I njoy la.....heheehe

Hmmm so what shall I do babe.Shall see and discuss with hubby ...All i know i dont wanna stay at home, So boring u know.

Been thinking alot abt what my DO went thru. Hmmmm buddy u shld know la.. That Christina thingy. It sets me thinking whether or not I shall expedite my visit to the doc. Hmmmm maybe I shld, maybe I shldnt but all i know i have to go. Soon I promise by this year .... Mum has also insisted abt it. Ok Ok will heed yah advise mummy, I will OK..Soon but donno how soon :op.Like I say, my mind's in a turmoil. I have so much things to think abt . Be it happy or good things, all is in my mind....

Let's Chill Out!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com