|
About Moiself
Talk to Moi
Moi Frens
SuE
Eisha
Diah
Izah
Hajira
Frina
Nuries
Nura
Ida
Haizah
Riziana
Muliati
Emas
Thamrin
Syana
Lizanoor
Aysha
Lina
Syazah
Evayanti
Sweetgal_Sg
Khalindah
Trina
Fahmezah
Mamafai
Aries
TeaTea
Moi Past February 2005
Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Monday, April 11, 2005 Heyah BloggieI am frustrated with the way MIL behaved just now. Hmmm she actually went to my office to pass some letters that belong to hubby saying that there was an impt letter for him. I was already our for lunch and luckily I told hubby to call her cos she called up yesterday but I missed the call. I understand she might be thinking that I am angry with her for not coming to the kenduri. Hey hey hey I was not angry, to me the main thing is just say sorry . Actually what I wanted is for her to just chat with me like normal . But instead she did not talk to me at all. It becomes like as though its my fault. I donno whats wrong. I have never ill treat her in any way. In fact I can say I am kind to her. I was her Aunt Agony. Someone she came forward to when she have problem. Hubby told me MIL was worried that I am still angry abt the whole issue with her… But by avoiding me, pretending that I was not ard, its made me feel worst !!! Gosh no one ever understand what I am going thru rite now. Nobody will ever. Whateva la MIL as long as you are happy. Maybe its my fault for keeping quiet but the way u chatted just now, u just take it like I am a non living thing sitting beside you. I know I am stubborn but this is too much….. Called mama to talk later and she told me not to think so much abt it. Yesh mama I understand all this things have passed but I cant take it. For once I really hated MIL. I feel like crying now but I guess my tears are more precious. Maybe to MIL I am egoistic cos I insisted on keeping quiet just now. Its becos of the way she behaved !!! I tot of strucking a conversation like normal but than I was too angry that I decided to bottle up all my feelings. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm…. What a day for me … Feeling darn sucky…. Hopefully the later part of the day will be much better for me.. Ya Allah kuatkan la Iman ku….
Let's Chill Out!! |