|
About Moiself
Talk to Moi
Moi Frens
SuE
Eisha
Diah
Izah
Hajira
Frina
Nuries
Nura
Ida
Haizah
Riziana
Muliati
Emas
Thamrin
Syana
Lizanoor
Aysha
Lina
Syazah
Evayanti
Sweetgal_Sg
Khalindah
Trina
Fahmezah
Mamafai
Aries
TeaTea
Moi Past February 2005
Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Sunday, April 10, 2005 Heyah Bloggie been 3 days since i last type an entry. Was darn tired this few days.Ok short updates for all 3 days lumped into 1. FRIDAY Woke up ard 9+ cos I have promised mama to accompany her to Pasar Geylang to get some stuffs.... Well well we could not get the ulams for the urap.. MAybe tak musim kot. Bought some foodstuffs n we hurry home. Munir was happy because nenek is ard. He was chatting n playing with nenek when we arrive home. One thing abt this boi is he prefer my nenek to his own. I know today will be a long day preparing for the kenduri..... Ok cut everything short... Slept at 2 plus am after I fried the whole bakul of chickens zzzzzzzz SATURDAY Woohooo kenduri day. Woke up early... Mama was cooking. My 2 kazens n nenek was in the kitchen too. I decided to clear the hall first.... Must make sure there are ample space for the makciks to sit later. Woke hubby up too to help me. We packed and clean eveything and bentang the tikar etc. I made sure both my room n mum's was clean too cos later sure there will be people nak tumpang solat etc kan. Walao the kitchen is in the mess. I cant tolerate it. So i started cleaning the kitchen while hubby went to SS to get ice, fruits n drinks. Buddy smsed me telling me she was on the way . Shes bringing Aq along yeh yeh. She tot that my home will be full of humans but hell yeah, theres really no one as yet. Its normal of my relatives la ... KNN is the word but than again its peaceful.....I managed to clean half of the kichen and decided to have my shower cos Buddy actually wanna me pick her n Aq downstairs but she was too fast. Since hubby is on the way home, I asked him to meet her instead. Hmmmmm showered and while I was getting ready buddy knocked my door and insist on coming in. I say wait ah havent wear pospen hehehe.... Anyway I opened the door soon after and saw my daling bebeh Aq. His mum played with him while I got ready. Hmmmmm tims moves so fast..... Its already 1 plus... All is ready except that my kitchen is in a mess and I cant manage to clean all . Than come my mum's kumpulan . Wow so many makciks. Buddy was abt to go home and she was having a headache looking at the crowd.Some makciks more extra tot Aq was my son. Bedal aja la beb tak kisah ... Anyway all went well . Syukur ramai yg datang and baca for the kenduri arwah dat I "berhajat" to do for Arwah Abah.Read together with them and sebak rasa hati ku at the mention of Abah's name. If only hes still ard :o(. But its ok, I just pray for his happiness there. Hes been a great dad.Showered me with enuff love and care. Advicing me and always joking ard with me. He gave me the freedom i needed as a teenager. Eventhough I was anak tunggal, i get to go out n mingle with frens, go for camps etc.. I love & miss u Abah. Thats the exact word that I really wanted to tell him. All my relatives came after the kenduri cos rumah is too crampy to accomodate to all. My SIL smsed me much earlier to tell me that she cant make it. I say its ok... Actually I was a bit disappointed with PIL. Both never turn up w/o reasons. Hubby called his mum and she was doing her Maghrib prayer. She called back and simply said that no one can accompany her to my place. Hello she have 9 kids, and not even one single soul is free... I know FIL is working but than again hmmmmmmmm I was annoyed. Anyway its ok. Pak Busu is another bugger. He n Mak Busu did not come becos both were sick. I understand that but he insisted that nenek be back early yesterday. I hate it.. Nenek was happy at my place. She need not take care of anybody here. Now she must go back cos I think he n his wife promised to go out and Nenek must have foiled their plan by sending their kids home thru Cik Atan. Nabehhhhh So nenek gotta go back to Bedok Reservoir with Cik ALip ASAP. I was really angry. Hmmmmm rhey left at 9 plus. Now its time to clean up .. Hubby, myself n mama was toiling to make sure all is washed and packed... I was so exhausted. Phewww what a day beb..... SUNDAY Today is a boring day. Really I woke up late and mama was not ard. She went for a walk with her frens blah blah. Shes really fit at her age i must say. I did the laundry and heated all the leftover frm the kenduri. I was feeling very tired. I received some sms from Ah Boon and I replied irritatedly. I ended up smsing her telling her that I do not feel like speaking to her maybe for awhile, maybe for a long time.Was really sad . Hmmm she called a few times n was crying hubby say cos she was sad wif the sms. Well I was hurt too n hence I cant be bothered with her. Finally she called me n we talked. Hmmmmmmmmm we sorted things out but still a bit hurt but I know we will be ok soon. Time will heal. Buddy smsed me asking whether I wanna go out with her, Aq n DB. The problem is its nearly 4pm and she needs to send DB home later and we stay far apart. End up moral of the story, must sms earlier next tim :o) Care till than....... Tata
Let's Chill Out!! |