Image hosted by Photobucket.com

About Moiself

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just a simple person whose been married for the past 2 years. Loves to be with her love ones. Haiz I am still in my 1st job u know heheheh berapa nya taat kan aku ? Padahal orang taknak kot hehe.Hmmmmmm my bloggie is exclusively for the view of my close ones and fellow bloggers bukan nak suruh sesapa pi discuss whateva thingy ku type in here tau. Whateva I type in here are all my feelings and thoughts for the day. Tidak ada kena mengena dengan yang hidup ataupun yang mati. Amin hehe

Talk to Moi



Name
Email
URI
Msg

Moi Frens

SuE Eisha Diah Izah Hajira Frina Nuries Nura Ida Haizah Riziana Muliati Emas Thamrin Syana Lizanoor Aysha Lina Syazah Evayanti Sweetgal_Sg Khalindah Trina Fahmezah Mamafai Aries TeaTea

Moi Past

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
December 2006
October 2007

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina.
Thanks to StockStash Photos & Adobe Illustration Cs.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Hey its been nearly 3 days since I last updated my bloggie. Well yeah was on leave the past 2 days. Kononnya exams heheeh. Da kadam pun.. Da fail lagik aku … Sedih siolll.. Cos eventhough I did not study hard, I did try my best to read thru the whole book but hell yeah, my mind is full of other things.. Anyway its ok. All is over ..Will try my best again ….Ok updates of Tue & Wed lumped into 1.


Tuesday

Woke up late on Tue. Hehehheh biasala kan tak kerja. Hubby was dressing up to go to the doctor. Poor boy hes having body aches for a long time. Actually its pre planned also la heheh, hes to take mc only when I am on leave or off. Cos we don’t really have all the time to ourselves. One thing for sure is becos of his shift work but its also becos of this, I am able to have my own personal space with my frens etc.

Mama came back from her check-up from the polyclinic. Her BP was high again. It puzzles me a lot cos when she take her daily BPs at home, all will be normal. Maybe Mama too excited to see the doc that he BP shoots up hehehehe…. Anyway she bought rojak mama n nasi beryani … Till now, I did not taste the nasi beryani hehehe. Mama was not feeling well and hence I told her to get some sleep and will tell hubby to fetch Munir straight after hes back from the doctor. As for me, my duty was to cook. Cooked Sweet n Spicy Ketam + kobis goreng . Munir’s back from school. This boy have a habit of drinking 1 bottle of the susu everyday. Hmmm terpaksa la aku buatkan. Eventhough hes already 7, he still loves to drink from the bottle sometimes ehehhe.. Actually mama wanna go out and get a gift for her fren who just moved house but cos shes sick all plan was cancelled. I went into my room to study beb.. Tapi end up buku tu yg belajarkan aku… EHhehe I slept zzzzzzzzzz….

Woke up ard 6+…… Munir was still ard. Onar beb dia memekak. I feel like telling to shadup.Anyway had my lunch cum dinner with hubby and than I slacked again. Hehehe . Finally decided to catch a movie with hubby. I cant study cant concentrate. Anyway, we decided to catch the movie at Bishan. At first I told hubby I wanna watch the pacifier but after some thought I change my mind and say its best to watch The Eye10

Off we went to Bishan at ard 925pm. Movie starts at 955pm. Zoomed in a cab and here we are in the movies. The show was farny .. I enjoyed myself. I must say though some parts were scary. But I am not the type who covers my face with a pillow or a bag… Kalau takot jangan tgk beb nanti ingat2 and best things membazirkan.. Waste the most impt part …………

Movies ended at 1130pm … Tot wanna study at CB but I changed my mind cos I worry that CB will be closing soon. Ended up reaching home 5 mins before 12 and I decided to study…Hmmmm lotsa things can get into my brain so sad..

Finally I slept at 2+…

Wednesday

Woke up at nearly 10pm today. Shucks I still have a few chapters tat I did not clear. Better do it fast … Went out to the living room and chatted with mum while studying.. Hmmmm mum seems sick and she dozed off. Decided to do the laundry and I continued studying…. Hmmmm I know I wont pass the exams today cos I cant fill up my brains with the important facts … Uwaaaa.. But well just try my luck. Finally its time to get a cab to Suntec. Hmmmm abt the money order that I made to TCC. The bugger from Singpost did not actually go thru the correct procedure with me. Oh boyyy lucky hubby had all checked and hence he finished up the things. That’s why TCC has not receice the money on their part.. Boi oh boi…..

Hubby grabbed an ice milo n double cheeseburger for me at Mac… Managed to get only 2 bites and off I went for the exams. Shuckssss many of the qns came out from chapters that I fail to memorize… Hmmmm I failed the exam again. Feeling abit down. Actually I tot of walking ard and go to Carrefour too but since I have no mood, I quickly rush home in a cab…..

Okla dats it nothing much la for the entry

Let's Chill Out!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com