Image hosted by Photobucket.com

About Moiself

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just a simple person whose been married for the past 2 years. Loves to be with her love ones. Haiz I am still in my 1st job u know heheheh berapa nya taat kan aku ? Padahal orang taknak kot hehe.Hmmmmmm my bloggie is exclusively for the view of my close ones and fellow bloggers bukan nak suruh sesapa pi discuss whateva thingy ku type in here tau. Whateva I type in here are all my feelings and thoughts for the day. Tidak ada kena mengena dengan yang hidup ataupun yang mati. Amin hehe

Talk to Moi



Name
Email
URI
Msg

Moi Frens

SuE Eisha Diah Izah Hajira Frina Nuries Nura Ida Haizah Riziana Muliati Emas Thamrin Syana Lizanoor Aysha Lina Syazah Evayanti Sweetgal_Sg Khalindah Trina Fahmezah Mamafai Aries TeaTea

Moi Past

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
December 2006
October 2007

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina.
Thanks to StockStash Photos & Adobe Illustration Cs.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Dear bloggie.

I realise something months back i have always forgotten to pen it down here... U know what, time is moving so fast that deep inside me starts to worry. Well as a Muslim, we believe in Hari Qiamat. Its known that as days draws faster, world is coming to an end soon . Actually I am worried. Will I ever be ready for that day ? I dont think so. Iman kat dada bukan penuh mana beb. Haizzz I always told mama, I hope that i will go before Qiamat. Cos its scary and mum also dont wanna go thru it. I rather woke up from dead and attend my final meeting with HIM, the great Allah.

Okies on the lighter note, I woke up pretty early cos wanna meet PIl in HDB. Hubby was already awoke. He was checking out our PC cos I was complaining that the modem was giving problem. So while he did dat,I had my shower etc.. Finally we left home thinking that we were late... Reached there and oh boy what a queue at the sale/resale counters. Called MIL and shes still at home !!!! Nabehhh. U know what, she tot the promise we made was for her to leave home at 10AM. Moral of the story from now onwards is to always call her 1 day before the actual thing so that i dont nd to wait for her!!!Sakit kepala seh. Me n hubby went to Mac to have breakfast. I have the big bfast meal and hubby had sausage mac muffin meal.. We discovered something, Mac actually has a service ambassador. The person will be doing things like normal crew but she is wearing a maroon top and well groomed.The person will go ard topping up drinks etc for u ..... Thats great and good initiative ....

Still waiting for PIl and Noni,Sakit jantung sak..... Hmmm finally they came and we get the things over n done with ...... They will contact us in a month time...

We went to the Habitat Forum to look at the sample of 4 n 5 rooms houses. Nice deco I must say but i got a problem with the kitchen of the 4 room house. Its so miserably small. I cant live like that knowing that myself n mummy love to cook etc .....Noni was njoying herself and there was one time she actually sat on the floor of one of the rooms and also she sat in the bath tub hehehe :o)...Mcm soyal kan

We had lunch soon after, I just had a drink cos I was full. PIL has soto, Hubby n Noni had mee rebus. Its their relative whose working in that gerai, so apa lagi, makan free siak members hehehehe..Asal korang bahagia...

After that we decided to go home. Saw a fruit shop and asked MIL if she wanted anything. Got her apples n grapes. Send them to the bus interchange and me n hubby went home after dat ..

Cik Enab was uruting mama when i got home..It will be my turn soon.. Yesh seronok..
She massaged me and at some point where it was painful, i told her dat i feel like tying up her hands with the hanger that i saw hehehehe....

Okla.. TBC soon. Tired to type any longer................

Let's Chill Out!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com