|
About Moiself
Talk to Moi
Moi Frens
SuE
Eisha
Diah
Izah
Hajira
Frina
Nuries
Nura
Ida
Haizah
Riziana
Muliati
Emas
Thamrin
Syana
Lizanoor
Aysha
Lina
Syazah
Evayanti
Sweetgal_Sg
Khalindah
Trina
Fahmezah
Mamafai
Aries
TeaTea
Moi Past February 2005
Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Thursday, April 21, 2005 Hehehee in the mood just wanna present my pic with buddy using her exclusive Panasonic Lumix okies. Dont play play... Anyway Njoy ...![]() Proud sehh using this nice digicam to take this pic. I told buddy I wanna steal her bag cos I know got lotsa goodies inside hehe ![]() Teng teng.. This is us.. U know what . My eyes now getting smaller siah hehehe cos my face is getting wider by day :o)...... I think no need way eye liner lentik liao cos my mata already dat way .... ![]() Peeps .. this is my dream thingy.. I will get it soon. Donno when la but me really wanna get it. The farny thing with me is I like all in one things. So this 6 in one gadget really thrills me .... Its a digicam, videocam,thumbdrive,mp3, webcam and voice recorder. I am going gaga over it hehehe
Let's Chill Out!! |