|
About Moiself
Talk to Moi
Moi Frens
SuE
Eisha
Diah
Izah
Hajira
Frina
Nuries
Nura
Ida
Haizah
Riziana
Muliati
Emas
Thamrin
Syana
Lizanoor
Aysha
Lina
Syazah
Evayanti
Sweetgal_Sg
Khalindah
Trina
Fahmezah
Mamafai
Aries
TeaTea
Moi Past February 2005
Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Thursday, March 17, 2005 Heya bloggie..Hmm decided to type what happen today early cos I wont be ard tmw .... Me and buddy has already discussed abt our breakfast plan since yest hehehe..... Mcm siak ingat makan aja ... She smsed me telling me she gotta take a cab cos yest she zzzz before ironing her clothes. Nabeh she just mms me Aq's pic and than she pat him to sleep and she dozed off too. Rabakk siak ekeke and here I was smsing her... So I quickly dressed up and buddy wanna the LD06 textbook... I asked hubby to look for it while i get ready, I told buddy she better study before i smack her.. Some more borrow book kobaran ekekekekek... Got a cab and managed to be in office before10.05.Proud la cos me oso late .... Me n buddy went out to buy bfast of LJS.... Yummy siahh... we shared a meal and i ate the hashbrown oso hehehe .... the coffee i put sugar n milk etc but end up throwing it away ,,,hehehehehhe.....Darn i still gotta do this FAST thingy when SP is not ard. Slacked oso cannot full day mcm soyal.... We did not take our lunch today .. too full. We walk in CS .... METRO is like a playground for us ... In n out like no one's business.. but did not buy anything also .......... Saw thw new Swatch watch.. I really wanna buy but Aoh just got me the denim watch so i was thinking n thinking wanna buy or not ,, darn just now feel like signing only the METRO card but think show hubby first la. He full of objectionss We checked out Aq's new milk bottle but never get any.. i donno his mother want which type also... This one cannot that one too big,,,, Buddy its just a bottle, I love the Winnie one eventhough the cover is big and cute hehehehe ,,, If not I buy Aq a bottle of 1.5l Fanta Grape than put puting on top,, Can hahahahhaha Lunch is over... we get ST again..The stupid aunty do wrongly and ask some more want or not.. Nabuehhh who wantsss..Buddy will u drink that just now hehheeeh.... Hmmmmm now tired will update again soon ,, byeeeeeeee
Let's Chill Out!! |