|
About Moiself
Talk to Moi
Moi Frens
SuE
Eisha
Diah
Izah
Hajira
Frina
Nuries
Nura
Ida
Haizah
Riziana
Muliati
Emas
Thamrin
Syana
Lizanoor
Aysha
Lina
Syazah
Evayanti
Sweetgal_Sg
Khalindah
Trina
Fahmezah
Mamafai
Aries
TeaTea
Moi Past February 2005
Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Monday, March 07, 2005 Hiya bloggie. Its Monday again..... Hmmmm me n Sue busy discussing abt the deco etc.. Shucks boring siah... We always like art n craft kid... I was rushing this stoopiiiidd FAST as per normal....We decided to eat at GreenHouse again ..Wanna eat rice cos hungryyyyyy ,,, The place was packed. Saw Mum's fren, Cik Misah n her kid. She ask us to join her. Nice of her la. We sat than HL oso tot of joining us so we change place la ...... Ate Nasi Ayam and than me n Sue walk at favourite place "METRO". Bought biscuits n chocolates.. Went home FAST and mum was going for her exercise thingy at the mosque. I come back early and theres no one. Boring Siah.... Hmmmm just have my dinner and than went to watch TV.. Shiok at least got things to watch. Waited for hubby to come back.... Than he say he wanna eat. I say eat in the room but by the time he went in.. I zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz already hehe
Let's Chill Out!! |