|
About Moiself
Talk to Moi
Moi Frens
SuE
Eisha
Diah
Izah
Hajira
Frina
Nuries
Nura
Ida
Haizah
Riziana
Muliati
Emas
Thamrin
Syana
Lizanoor
Aysha
Lina
Syazah
Evayanti
Sweetgal_Sg
Khalindah
Trina
Fahmezah
Mamafai
Aries
TeaTea
Moi Past February 2005
Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Saturday, March 05, 2005 Hmmmm Finally today's OFF day !! Yeh yeh but that does not mean anything though.... An off day is always gone fast. Before u know it...... all is gone.... Hmmm lets see, like i say yest we slept at 4 cos of my stoopid hair... HEhehehehhe... So here i am sleeping and sleeping and than i woke up at ard 10am was it ... Cant remember why i woke up so early. Went out and chat with mum and after that i end up sleeping again till ard 12.30pm eheheh.. Than I heard mum calling... "Noi bangun cepat.. Cik Enab jap nanti da sampai" Hehehehe before anything Cik Enab has came and I rushed to shower :op..... After showering I went out of the room and Cik Enab buat lawak say "Good Morning" . just smiled and chatted with her. She was heating a small batu for the. What she will do is, she will put some kind of herbal leaves in a kain and than the batu.. The purpose is to make sure our blood will flow all over the body w/o hindrance blah blah... Off I went to urut ehheh, at certain points when its pain, i will shout. Mcm siak Cik Enab always talk to me and tell me stories to make me engrossed so dat she can massage harder on the painful part. Too bad ehehehehhe i cannot focus on stories if i am in pain hehehehe.......... Finally its over and than its mama's turn heheh... Mama banyak angin asik burp sini burp sana mukekekeke.. I ended up sleeping on the couch like an udang my hubby said. Darn lucky for only ard 20mins... My body painful cos of the curling :op. Finally cik Enab went home.Told hubby I wanna get the chappati today at Little India.. See I am rite, the shop is really at Norris Rd. Hehehe bought 8 chappatis, keema, two tulangs and the kuah dhal.. Mum wanna eat Idli and ayang wanna eat egg tosai... So went ard gallivanting for all this food. Than we went to Mustaffa just for awhile to buy a few things. Than we went home at ard 6+ and have our lunch cum dinner ..... Laze ard at home ......... Cant remember what happen already. All I know i was watching TV all the while and finally get to sleep cos tmw morning going to TMC at 9AM...
Let's Chill Out!! |