|
About Moiself
Talk to Moi
Moi Frens
SuE
Eisha
Diah
Izah
Hajira
Frina
Nuries
Nura
Ida
Haizah
Riziana
Muliati
Emas
Thamrin
Syana
Lizanoor
Aysha
Lina
Syazah
Evayanti
Sweetgal_Sg
Khalindah
Trina
Fahmezah
Mamafai
Aries
TeaTea
Moi Past February 2005
Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 Uwaaaaaaaaaaa... U know why this title ?? Its becos its already Sunday :o( and also hubby is going back to camp tonite.. Boohooo2 ...Feeling very sad actually ..... But its ok everything will end soon rite. So look at the brighter side .. Woke up darn late ... Its nearly 1pm.... Hheheheh.....I woke hubby and he was shock and quickly get up. Actually tot of going out and spending time with him again but haizzz its HL's wedding.. How can we dont go rite.. Haizzz... Me n buddy will be meeting abit earlier to shop.. Hey hey hey did I say it was pay day today hehehe.. told hubby to withdraw 1k for me... Wanna give money to mummy, for kenduri, senoman etc etc... Heheheh hubby envy me cos there was nearly to 4k in my acct .. But,,theres so many buts..... money will run dry fast just like water. I must always always be frugal la sometimes.. Ate and watch TV with hubby and mum.. Finally its time to get ready ... Me n buddy dread going there u know,, Walao shucksss... We met at 630pm.... I reached there earlier and walk ard at Metro Paragon.. Hehehe so many clothes of our choice, Me n buddy walked ard... I finally bought a Guy Laroche sling bag and a black DP tank top....... Buddy love some of the clothes there but she was thinking whether to buy or not cos shes been buying some pants n tops ehhehe.. Metro beb.. Sign aja apa duulu muaakakkakakaka...... We promise to make some payment of our Metro Card......... Walk in M&S and so shiok get to see many nice clothes yeh yeh........ Bought my favorite biscuits and buddy fell in love with a pants.. Look like more sporty, yoga pants hehe.. I fell in love with many pants la but it cost btw 120 - 140 uwaaaaaaaaaaa... We feel a pinch ..... Finally walk to Meritus Mandarin and saw HL.. Wahh he looks nice.. Nice hair heheheh . Okla he looks smart n dashing except for his pimples la... Who cares abt the little tiny winy fecets rite... One thing la the food sucksss siahhh ..... Me n buddy stayed till the 4th dish and its time to rush home.. hubby is going off to his reservist soon boohooo hooo.. I am very sad again.... Went home,,,, Chatted with him... Pass him the biscuit i bought to be shared with his frens.
Let's Chill Out!! |