Image hosted by Photobucket.com

About Moiself

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just a simple person whose been married for the past 2 years. Loves to be with her love ones. Haiz I am still in my 1st job u know heheheh berapa nya taat kan aku ? Padahal orang taknak kot hehe.Hmmmmmm my bloggie is exclusively for the view of my close ones and fellow bloggers bukan nak suruh sesapa pi discuss whateva thingy ku type in here tau. Whateva I type in here are all my feelings and thoughts for the day. Tidak ada kena mengena dengan yang hidup ataupun yang mati. Amin hehe

Talk to Moi



Name
Email
URI
Msg

Moi Frens

SuE Eisha Diah Izah Hajira Frina Nuries Nura Ida Haizah Riziana Muliati Emas Thamrin Syana Lizanoor Aysha Lina Syazah Evayanti Sweetgal_Sg Khalindah Trina Fahmezah Mamafai Aries TeaTea

Moi Past

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
December 2006
October 2007

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina.
Thanks to StockStash Photos & Adobe Illustration Cs.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Dear bloggie. Took half day leave today. 1stly to settle my TCC thingy and 2ndly to spend time with Ah Boon. Thats out pic in Sentosa when we went there few yrs back hahaha. Cartoony face right.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And this one is another pic with my old BF who is now my hubby ....... Muakakakakaka
Also at Sentosa.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Hmmmm as usual cleared my email .. Was a bit late just now..lucky buddy was there to save me.... to clockin for me.. Thanks pal hehehhe .... This is my pic with buddy heheheh ,, Proudddd rite buddy to see us in here. I will be posting more of our pics soon hehehe. Nak pi carik koleksyen. For now only have this pretty one heheheh....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok enuff of pics... Me n buddy went to eat at Delifrance. She ate her febrit thingy there and I had salmon quiche cos since I am meeting Ah Boon better dont eat so much now.. She crazy sometimes like to eat varieties. Actually Ah Boon suppose to meet me at Tampines at 215pm la but shes late. Since shes late, i made her later by telling her to withdraw some money for me 1st... I decided not to go to TCC but just make a money order... Hmmmmm hope that they get it fast la.... Me n buddy went to METRO cos I wanna show her the bedsheets that i bought hehe. Buddy say i instigated her :op cos she ended up buying two bedsheets heheeh. One for herself and one for mummy. I extra buy 3 ... 1 for myself cos I like it....1 for hubby cos he like it.. 1 for my darling mummy..... similarities between me n Buddy is...we wld always think of our mummies.......

Bad farewell to buddy and went to Singpost to Ah Boon for the money order thingy. Ah Boon just had a break up with that stoopid man,Called him stoopid cas I think she really did alot for him. Change to be a better person for him etc.. Haizz dats life...It started to rain heavily uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. Was drenched by the time we got into the cab.. We went to Shaw House. We had promised to watch Ms Congeniality 2 .....

Let's Chill Out!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com