|
About Moiself
Talk to Moi
Moi Frens
SuE
Eisha
Diah
Izah
Hajira
Frina
Nuries
Nura
Ida
Haizah
Riziana
Muliati
Emas
Thamrin
Syana
Lizanoor
Aysha
Lina
Syazah
Evayanti
Sweetgal_Sg
Khalindah
Trina
Fahmezah
Mamafai
Aries
TeaTea
Moi Past February 2005
Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Monday, March 28, 2005 Heyaaaa bloggiee.Well its an brand new week for all of us ... Feeling quite bored actually. One things weekends are always fast... Was a bit late for werk but buddy has clocked in for me.. Thank u kawan.... We chatted and did our work.. Sian la its always the same but I have another thing todo and very xcited abt it.. I wanted to recontract my internet broadband connection hehehe :o). I was not really in the mood to do all this shitty werk beb..... tis FAST thingy is giving me headaches, Arghh my minutess still dangling in the air.. Better do it by this week before kena sound by SP .... Hmmmm ate mac muffin dat buddy bought and hence during lunch we walked ard cos da kenyang apa :o) .... Proud sehh . than end up hungry la later Actually my evening is more exciting la, was busy doing my singnet thingy when buddy ask me to turn ard and there they are ehhehe.. "Popikon & Aq" . Hehehe best nya Aq leh usik2 n cuddle dia kan... I let him adjust for awhile and carried him. Heheh good boy tak banyak songeh .. He loves Simon alot cos when Simon ntertain him, he was laffing happily. Aq smiled and laff a bit and me than his face starts to frown la blah blah. Think hes wondering where he is actually. Finally time to go home.. i wanna go servicing to check sumting with Aoh.. Buddy wanna get swensens voucher.. But cant take it cos everything is locked in the safe.. Poor buddy... I say bye2 to them and went to Aoh's room to check my payslip. She was telling me that hers was shortage of few hundreds.... Mine no shortages leh uwaaaaaaaaaaaaa .... I scolded Aoh some more hehehhe... Buddy msg me ask me go Orchard with her.. At first I was hesitant cos hubby told me to go back early... But than I decided just to go with buddy... Dia da start nabeh tau say something like "Iala part aku slalu takle la".Popikon more xtra called me up and told me to run there to the MRT station.. Siak ....Anyway I will be bored also if i reach home early cos mama wont be ard.. SO met them at the MRT station... Met them again heheh dengan bangga. MRT came by soon and I was happy to play with Aq hehe,He was a good boy but but hes like "Wrigley's Chewing Gum" la. Tats his new nick.. He cant sit still. Move abt.. Leg must put on the pram handle like abang2 lobang some more ekekke... We all were happily chit chatting also... Popik videod Aq's making noise using my hp while I was looking at his pictures. Ambreen and Basit is so big.. hehehe like to see Basit but hes skinny now :o(. No more the chubby boy i used to know. Suddenly was thinking abt them. On how they will be leaving for PK tmw.. Eventhough I dont see them often, I wonder how Kak Cdah will feel especially. Haizzz, if I have a kid, I will never want to separate with them .... Back to the MRT journey, we alighted at Orchard and proudly walked to PAragon.. Buddy end up not buying anything and by the time we walk ard, MnS was closed. Nabuehhhh .... All Popikon fault heehhe.. Go n see goalkeeper shorts in the sports shop...... We were hungry by then..Wanna go Far East sure the shop will close soon cos its already 9.05pm..... Wanna go Mac boring..Saw swensens and ate there heheheh...... Aq also had his milk...... By now hes active already, just woke up from his nap..... We ate and after that we went to get Chilli Sauce at 7-11 for Cik Denabee.... Waited for the cab. I carried Aq. By now hes flat again cos he enjoyed being cuddled and his father showed we his skill of making his son stoink kekekeke Buddy I njoyed myself... At home, I chatted with mama ... Abt the kenduri thingy etc.... Hubby called me for awhile and than had my shower and prayers.. Ikot ati memang da malas nak pray uwaa...Setan setan ........ Than sms with buddy .She mms Aq's pic. She nabeh u know that boy sleeping, she made him wear a cap hehehehe, but hes cute... Okla bye bye bloggie..............
Let's Chill Out!! |