|
About Moiself
Talk to Moi
Moi Frens
SuE
Eisha
Diah
Izah
Hajira
Frina
Nuries
Nura
Ida
Haizah
Riziana
Muliati
Emas
Thamrin
Syana
Lizanoor
Aysha
Lina
Syazah
Evayanti
Sweetgal_Sg
Khalindah
Trina
Fahmezah
Mamafai
Aries
TeaTea
Moi Past February 2005
Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Friday, February 25, 2005 Yippie Ai Ai Yippie Yippie Ai. Its finally Friday..... I love today... Especially because I was on PM leave. Was discussing abt MP3 players with Sue and Pratheep.... Hahah had lotsa fun. Pratheep best u know, people ask a bit he gave u a whole load of informations. Which is good but it makes me itch to get all the things he say. Now I know whats Iriver:o)..... I know more abt MP3 la MP 4 ...... Me and Sue actually really wanted that MP3 player. Thinking abt Creative's "Rhomba", Mini SLim" and what so ever la forget liao.We had lunch at our new fav spot " Green House". Ate the normal minced chicken noodle while Sue had seafood hotplate mee. Than we proceed to a shop and look at the MP3 players. Cost ard 100+ - 200+. I mean the ones that we like lar.. The 1G and 5G cost alot more but was thinking why shld I waste so much on this knowing that I wont be saving so much songs etc .... Than guess what .............. Its METRO TIME.. Haiz blame it on the location la. Too near to us. But we bought nothing larr.SErious ... Hubbies no worries. Me and Sue indeed knows how not to go over our spending limits !!!Its not like we will buy things everytime me go there. Anyway looking forward to Sue's Isetan card cos the clothings there are much much more nicer.. Mine kena delay siah just because I misplace my Appointment Letter. Now waiting for HR side to reissue la :o(((( Than we went our separate ways... My poor pal, sure boring at the office,Cannot WC some more . But its ok we always sms mahh .. Took a cab to Bdk Reservoir to fetch darling Granny and also Cik ALip. Guess what Cik Sheila was home and also Pak Busu.. Cik Sheila werk half day than migraine.. Pak Busu was showering cos hes going for his driving practical.. I envy him tau, Now he got wawasan...... He wanna finish driving and hes also very involve in golfing since he's working at Tanah Merah Country Club. Heard that he won some Amateur games :o) ...Goodlarrr got extra income some more and also who knows one day he become "Tiger Woods" muakakka.. I am keen to learn from him one day. Just now I "bongkar" his whole golf bag and played a bit . Hehehhe just blaja putting aja ...Mcm bagus siak aku .....Chit chat abt lotsa thing with Cik Sheila... Her new house was ok .... More spacious and also better..Cuma lum abis kemas .. Lucky nenek is there,, She does alot :op.. Kesian nenek aku. CIk Sheila notty ... We left at 4.30pm to go to my place..Hubby smsed me and ask where I am. I say la on the way, than he replied thats good. By that time, I was already near home kot. We reached home and there was mummy, busy frying keropok belinjau and goreng pisang. One thingla abt mum , she will go thru hassle to prepare many things when nenek is coming. Thats what great abt her. She actually loves nenek alot eventhough nenek is just her MIL.Proud of her.... Ok back to hubby, I only knew that he was home when mummy told me.. He was in the room sleeping when i opened the door. Bole mcm tu ?? Than i tell him to wake up and go out to salam nenek n cik alip n chat with them.... WE chatted n chatted and than Cik alip was saying that he wants an air con in his room cos its hot now and the fan that he just bought was not good. End up kesiankan him, we went to J8 to glook for a better fan and also aircon. Aircon does not have many choices so I say wait i look in the papers and he also have frens who can do aircon. We finally bought the SONA fan. Its like the one at kopitiam... The one withh maximum speed. HEhehe we tried and he was happy with that. Than we went to NTUC cos I wanna get ice cream... Kings was having promo.... its $5.60 for 2 tubs. Kings ice cream is yummy ... All i try what cos i am an ice cream freak...Uncle wants the corn and vanilla rasperry swirl .... I bought the strawberry and choc and double choc... Wow What a Deal. I wanna but the La Creameria that Sue says was nice. But too bad Both fridge is full and i dont have a freezer :o((( uwaaaaaaaaaa....After that we zoomed home where i prepared dish out the yummy laksa that mama has cooked. Uncle and grandma left at ard 1015pm. We sent them to the cab. Uncle got a permanent cabby... One thing abt Cik Alip is he cant see. But he has never worry anyone. Believe it or not hes working with an online web hosting company.... Something like dat la.. I am sure his pay is much much more than mine .... U see he is always upgrading himself. Taking Microsoft exams etc. I really respected him for all this u know. I believe that nothing is a barrier. He is really my Spore Idol :o) .. Cant see but can work well and also sings well.... He got lotsa side work la ..... Okies time to go.. Hubby keep saying lets eat .. Ok ok I am coming now....... Looking forward to next Sat though. Cik Sheila, Pak Busu, Cik ALip , hubby n me wanna bowl at the country club pak busu is working at .. How nice siahhh .. Its 2.50 per game . Very darn cheap...... Gdnite all....... Thinking what to do tomorrow. Me n hubby shld be doing some bonding cos hes on off and its not often that I get to see him for 24hrs straight.. Ciaoooooo :o)
Let's Chill Out!! |