|
About Moiself
Talk to Moi
Moi Frens
SuE
Eisha
Diah
Izah
Hajira
Frina
Nuries
Nura
Ida
Haizah
Riziana
Muliati
Emas
Thamrin
Syana
Lizanoor
Aysha
Lina
Syazah
Evayanti
Sweetgal_Sg
Khalindah
Trina
Fahmezah
Mamafai
Aries
TeaTea
Moi Past February 2005
Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Thursday, February 24, 2005 Shucksss man... I finish my whole composition in the blog but i accidentally click back and all is gone uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....Now tak ingat whole content.... Okies it goes something like this.. Today's my first blogging day.. Bangga semacam sehh. Sue I did it hehe. I wanna c ur blog up also k. The blogging idea strucks cos I envy my frens who have blogs. Enjoyed reading theirs it reminds of us the little things that happen in life on that day.. For example : "Pet Fish died ke" ?? Ok 1stly, this week is kinda boring :o((( ... Firstly its because I dread work .. Hence I am not motivated at all to even enter the office . Actually I like the company but than I have been doing the same things for almost 5 years.. Walaoooo time for a change. HR is slow !!!! Sue called me in the morning and proudly say she wanna pick me up . I readily say OK cos I woke up late. HAha we took a spaceship to work .. Fren its the LC = London Cab. Mcm bagus sakkk . But gerek . Late also never mind :op .. Next week cannot do ok.. Bulldog is back !!!! The only thing I njoy doing at work is WC with Sue, read blogs, check out alamak n frensters. Shucksss I hope i wont be the top downloader okies.. If not I die siahhhh .... But than this will be the last week of all this nonsense. Next week my boss will be back from his one mth leave u know.. Sickening Toad !!! Must work and work ........Hes ok actually but hate it when he start his "proud" and "pretend not to know u " behaviour.. Hello pls someone tell him, hes not any handsome hunk ok.... My grandpas more hensem. SArina got her well deserved promotion today.. I knew abt it yest.. but its was in the email today ahahha .. She say she malu.... aper siakk,,u werk hard for it ... Not like some smart people who think that they are so sophisticated and intellectual whereby actually they used all this under table method . But also my own fault la.. Donno how to network with rite people and my antenna so short. So stuck in this dumb place and still no promo cos I dont wanna be FE what.. How to be exams always FAIL !!!! Sue we must scram to get promotion k ... Must learn to be teletubby. Antenna Long ehhehehehe :o)))))) Okies at work just now, I borrowed Abg Zul;s laptop and played some online games. Aisehh his wife spread this new hobby to me and now I am addictive to it ... But its funla.. Kill time... Today I snapped at HL, Duh he is darn irritating sometimes. He loves to disturb me which he donno is annoying. But its ok :op I bullied him too. I was angry cos he wants me to give him ideas etc and do stuffs for him, but when I ask him for help, he only lend his voice and order me ard.. Like yesterday ... Idiot man..But hes still one of the best people in the office whom i always talk to. Hes 1000 times better than Dino n Lemau. Stoopid siah this 2 suckers.. I cant tolerate Dino especially. Can someone pls kick her arse out of my place or better still kick me out la :o). BAck to HL, he still help me bought my Green Apple Milk Tea haha. And I made Sue drink her Fav Grape Milk Tea. Sorry buddy, I just remembered u r trying to cut down drinks with sugar n cream but heck care la,,, its all consumed now yummyy... Bad thing abt two of us.... we love instigating each other.... And did I mention we went to grab some things for her kid,, HAhaha all so cute.. Wish we can wear them.... Ok whats for tomorrow at work... I told Sue we gotta stop that boss from nagging,. Tmw,, we must change screensaver and create some marketing posters. DEcorations here and there. U donno, I and Sue take care of almost everything in the branch. Fax machine, printer, pc and photocopy machine spoilt all we repair what.... Hmmmmmm think be technician better... Cant wait for Friday though, took half day to soecially pick up beloved nenek and Cik Alip. They wanna come over my place to have some chit chat sessions. I am sure nakl ngadu hal la nie :o) .. what to do ..... But I love gossips .. But its only form my humble family la not gossips that some filmstart or singer wanna marry or what... Who cares abt them. Ok.. Goodnite world.... I think i better have my well needed rest. Hubby is not back yet :o(( Nasib mcm kentang sehh. Haizz hes going reservist soonnn.. SO frensssss pls entertain me kekekeke
Let's Chill Out!! |